The Market Sales Associate for Earth Elements Soapworks will help facilitate sales and provide service to all of our customers. You will be responsible for operating our market & event vendor booth from beginning to the end, including setting up and organizing the product before the market, selling our product during market hours, presenting a friendly demeanor and engaging with our customers, and breaking down the display. You will be dedicated to promoting and boosting our sales and educating our customers about our products. The ideal candidate will join our growing team to facilitate sales and provide an exceptional customer service experience to our customers at markets, trade shows and special events. The candidate will have 2-3 years customer service experience, a professional and pleasant attitude, must be able to work in an outdoor environment and various other professional environments year-round, rain or shine and must have reliable transportation.
- Assemble and break down displays according to guidelines.
- Ensure that the market display is kept organized and clean during the shift
- Restock market display with inventory and maintain a high level of attention to detail to ensure visually appealing displays.
- Greeting customers
- Assisting customers in finding products and providing them with information.
- Accept credit card payments.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to arrive 1 hour before the event start time for setup and begin breakdown of the display at the close of the event.
- Must be able to work alone or with additional sales team members at events.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to operate professionally and with enthusiasm in a fast-paced outdoor work environment that can including, rain, heat, cold.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Earth Elements Soapworks standards.
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming and wear the proper uniform when working that reflects the brand.
- Must have product knowledge and be able to converse with customers and provide product recommendations.
- Must be able to inventory products before and after the sales event. Exceptional level of customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and push/pull heavy loads of 75 pounds.
- Ability to perform work tasks while bending, stooping, climbing, and reaching
- Ability to stand and walk during the entire shift.
- Highly driven and energetic, proactive and takes initiative.
- Must be organized and efficient in a busy environment.
- Ability to listen and take direction.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure.
- Access to reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Responsible person willing to commit to Saturday (and also possibly Sunday) markets
- Must provide at least 3 professional references.
Please email your Resume and a Cover letter with MARKET SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY as the subject line to email@example.com