As a Social Media Manager you will assist in managing the development and execution of content for Earth Elements’ social channels. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Social Media, you will join our team of social storytellers to ensure our social programs deliver on the overarching social media strategy.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage strategies for social media accounts that portray brand value.
- Plan, manage and analyze social media campaigns
- Oversee Instagram social media accounts and engage with the community by responding to comments, and answering DMs.
- Drive organic social media engagement by working with the CEO and Content Creator to plan and post social media content.
- Create content captions that speak in the brand's voice for social media posts and responses.
- Expert knowledge in beauty industry trends.
- Research and utilize hashtags to retain and grow a loyal following.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive marketing analysis to inform relevant and timely content creation and distribution strategies.
- Review and report on analytics to gain channel & content performance insights through research and evaluation
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing and managing the execution of content strategies for social channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube that portray brand value.
- 2 years of Social Media Marketing experience. Experience in consumer lifestyle, retail or beauty experience is a plus.
- Deep familiarity with social channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube as well as emerging channels.
- Experience working brand/client side with a high degree of collaboration and process-driven environment
- Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing Social Media landscape and given scope of work as needed for the business
- A creative disposition; able to partner with Creative and Production teams and speak the same language
- Personable and flexible with demands and changes in extremely fast-moving business environment
- Voracious appetite and passion for Social Media
Please email your Resume and a Cover letter with SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER OPPORTUNITY as the subject line to email@example.com